Primarily, a software requirement specification for a particular business software system is defined as a complete description of the total behavior of a system to be developed. Also known as SRS, it has a set of cases that explain all the interactions that the users will be able to have with the program. These use cases are also termed as functional requirements; thus, this requirement specification may also include non-functional or supplementary requirements, which are basically defined as specific requirements that impose constraints on the design, implementation or both. Examples of this are performance engineering requirements, quality standards, or design constraints.
Every home needs a theme to highlight its overall décor. We can encourage you with a few themes which can beautify your home. Your home provides so much starting from a sense of security to a sensuous awakening every morning, from cozy comfort to cool composure, from an air of well-being to an aura of exhilaration. With all such offerings provided to you from your humble abode you would surely want to do up the interiors fabulously!
There are 4 themes of decorating your home with premium home decor accessories, choose wisely which one you would like.
A modern minimalist loves to keep things simple yet stylish. If you love a simple, clutter free and chic environment around you then you would want to have a minimalistic theme for your home. You would love spaces that are airy, spacious and pro natural light. Follow simple tips to get a minimalist theme for your home.
· For a minimalist vibe pick neutral colors for decorating your house. Monochromes would be your best bet.
· Chose rugs with geometric design.
· Maintain a sleek look with no table cloth on the table.
· Simple yet well-chosen home decor accessories will help you keep a minimal look.
An eclectic style for doing up the home will appeal the most to those who love the mix of vibrant and vintage feel. Each space in the house will be a story in itself with unique pieces arranged aesthetically. Keep in mind these tips to do up your home eclectically:
· Bring a balance to a space by mixing the bright hues with subtle pastel shades.
· Repetition is the key to give your space a defined rhythm. So repeat a shape or color beautifully.
· Add texture to create visual asthetics.